“Master Your Grow Room” with the PRO – TOUCH MASTER CONTROLLER!!!
The PT-MC2CH controller is designed to be used with our “pro” series lights like the F660’s and the F800’s. The controller is fully adjustable and has a touch screen along with being a two-channel controller to allow you to control two separate rooms independently or you can link them together. Features of the controller:
- Central Switching, Dimming, and Controlling up to 2 x120 LED Drivers or Ballasts.
- Auto-Dimming on over Temperature or Auto Shut Down on Emergency Temperatures.
- Over Temperature & Low Humidity Protection Interphase.
- A/B Groups can be Independent or Synchronized with each other.
- Autopilot – Daily Cycle or Free Cycle.
- Convenient Sunrise or Sunset Settings.
- Can be used with LED drivers and ballasts
- 3 Year Warranty
- Please set up and install your Grow Lights and the Pro Touch Controller.
- Turn the Grow Light knob to EXT (External Control Mode).
- Install the provided Temperature & Humidity sensor in your group A/B areas.
- Plug the RJ14 Control Wire Plug into the Controller and other side RJ14 Plug to your first Grow Light.
- Use RJ14 Cables to Daisy Chain up to a total of 240 LED Drivers or Ballasts (120 Per Group)*.
- Pro series F660 lights = 3 drivers per light (max 80 per controller or 40 per channel)
- Pro series F800 lights = 4 drivers per light (max 60 per controller or 30 per channel)
- *NOTE: Check with your LED Grow Light company to see how many drivers or ballasts they use per light.
- Power on AC to Grow Light and Controller power supply.
- Adjust settings to your desired levels.