Are the products shipped to me discreetly packaged?
All of our products are discreetly packaged and shipped in neutral boxes without logos or company names. We make sure to pack your order in a sturdy package so that your goods will reach you in proper condition. Not everyone needs to know where you get your awesome goods, we understand that completely! We typically use UPS or FedEx as our shipping carriers.
Where do I find information on your 5 year warranty?
Warranty can be found here – https://www.growillumination.com/warranty/
What is your return and refund policy?
- We want to be sure you’re as happy with your Grow Illumination LED grow lights as we are. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a refund within 30 days of your purchase, provided it has not been customized, is unused, and is still in its original packaging. No returns after 30 days.
- Contact us prior to sending back your light so that we can issue you an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization). There are no returns without this RMA number.
- Once we receive your item and within 1-5 business days, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card.
- Refunds will be less shipping costs if any.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We recommend a carrier such as USPS Priority, FedEx, or UPS as it can be tracked. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Where are your products made or assembled?
All of our products are designed to our specifications in the USA. We have some parts made from overseas (just like everyone else) like LEDs and drivers as there is no way around it. Other parts of the lights are assembled in the USA.
What credit cards do you accept?
We use Paypal and Stripe for our merchant services and they accept the following – Apple Pay, Google Pay, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club payments from customers worldwide.
Can I order LED drivers from you?
Yes, we can get Meanwell, Advance, Inventronics, and Sosen. All are top tier drivers with 5-year warranties from the MFG. Please contact us separately via email or phone and we will help you out.
What combination of lights work best for my tent size using the MGS100?
If your using the following tent size, this is what we recommend:
- 2×2 Tent works best with 1 of the MGS100
- 2×4 Tent works best with 2 of the MGS100
- 4×4 Tent works best with 4 of the MGS100
- 5×5 Tent works best with 6 of the MGS100
How many MGS100 fixtures can you daisy chain together?
You are able to connect together up to a max of 9 fixtures on a single 120v 15A circuit.
How many MGS100 fixtures can you physically attach together to make one?
You may safely connect up to 6 MGS100 and make one fixture using the Connector Kit. We recommend that make sure you support the fixture properly when connecting this many together. Contact us if you would like to know how to connect an additional 3 to make 9 MGS100 into one fixture.
What are the sizes of the MGS100 when connected together?
- 2 Light – 14 1/2″ x 29 3/4″
- 4 Light – 29 3/4″ x 29 3/4″
What are the recommended hanging heights for the MGS100 and when connected together?
- 1 light is 12″
- 2 lights is 14″ to 16″
- 4 lights is 18″ to 20″
What does the IR do on your "panel" series lights like the P440?
The IR LEDs we use in the panel series are considered “Far Red” @ 760 nm. This speeds up the phytochrome conversion and allows the plants to produce greater yields. All our panel series grow lights use IR LEDs. These grow lights are available in 110w, 220w, and 440w.
What plants can you grow with your lights?
Grow Illumination’s Full Spectrum LED lights can grow just about any type of plant, for example – cannabis (hemp), herbs, spices, tomatoes, lettuce and household plants.
Do you have a recommended PPFD chart for plants?
|Plant Type||PPFD (umol/m2/s) Min||PPFD (umol/m2/s) Max|
Why use LED over HID or Fluorescent?
Besides energy consumption being much less, LED lights also add tremendous more value:
- Typically a 51% increase in trimmed flower weight
- Roughly a 12% increase in cannabinoids when using LED
- Higher crop quality
- Better nutrition
- Increased shelf life
- Eye health
- Better spectrum
Can I be a tester of your product?
We do have a few people who do this and we are always looking for more. We have limited spots open for this type of request. Please send in detailed information about you and what you can do for us.